"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of their life, every quality of their mind, is written large in their works." ~ Virginia Wolfe
What types of work is Passages & Prose, LLC seeking?
Passages & Prose, LLC is searching for new voices and projects, particularly spiritual memoirs with an angelic element, near death or paranormal experience, or elements of cyber security with a mix of thriller.
Agency reps are also on the hunt for the next great historical or inspirational romance tale with unique settings, spiritual imprints and family secrets of the past that transcend time and generations.
- General Fiction
- Historical Romance
- Inspirational Romance
- Metaphysical (Angelic Encounters & Near Death Experiences)
- Paranormal Fiction (No Dark or Pornography)
- Spiritual Memoirs
- CyTech Thriller (Cyber Security + Technology + Elements that Thrill)
Passages & Prose, LLC Team Members:
- Jennifer Bannon: Acquisition Editor
- Amy Philips-Haller: Talent Acquisition (Voice Overs)
- Lillie Leonardi: Client Representative
- Chris Sichi: Multi Media Producer
- Emily VanderMey: Art Design
- Joyce Wilk: Operations Manager
Please send a query letter, introduction, initial thirty (30) pages (7500 words) of manuscript, brief author bio, and three (3) elements of a unique branding platform. Please be polite and professional in your correspondence.
Manuscripts must be properly formatted and prepped for review.
- Times New Roman
- 12-point font
- One-inch margins
- Black text
- Query letter should be one-page maximum.
- Please include: author name, book title, genre and word count.
- Capture attention with creativity and authenticity.
- List any prior writing achievements.
Please paste all content into the body of your email and address to:
Please mark "QUERY" in the subject line of the email.
Do not send any attachments or links to download.
Do not pitch projects via social media sites or via snail mail.
Due to the volume of queries received, Passages & Prose, LLC will only respond to those submission of interest.